Wine Festival 2020
On the 7th and 8th February 2020 the wine festival "Stuttgart meets Mumbai" took place in Mumbai for the 16th time.
This year we celebrated:
- 52 years of parntership between the cities of Mumbai and Stuttgart
- 5 years of partnership between the states of Baden-Wuerttemberg and Maharashtra
The following workshops were being held at the 16th wine festival:
- City of Stuttgart, The Business Development Department of the city of Stuttgart: German Southwest - Booming city of Stuttgart - your location for business
- Lapp India Pvt. Ltd.: Workshop on Mobility
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Film Office: Celebrating Indian cinema in Germany: 17th Indian Film Festival Stuttgart
Several partners had a partner stall at the event:
- Indian Business Center Stuttgart (IBC)
- MANN+HUMMEL Public Air Solutions
- Lapp India Pvt. Ltd.
- Karlsruhe - UNESCO City of Media Arts
- City of Stuttgart
- Deutsche Schule Bombay International
- Maharashtra Tourism
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Film Office
The guests were also offered plenty of culinary delights at the "Stuttgart meets Mumbai" wine festival: There were Swabian and Indian specialities, wine from Baden-Wuerttemberg and Maharshtra as well as a live cooking show on stage. In addition, an entertaining German-Indian stage programme delighted the guests.